NLP Diploma Course
This Diploma in NLP is a three day course that will improve your communication with your friends and family, help you understand people better and improve your coaching confidence enormously. It will be the three days that makes the difference in your life.
This Foundation Skills Diploma course is approved by ILM ensuring your course meets the highest standards, it is also Certified by the British Association of Neuro Linguistic Programming (BANLP), which means you have gone through the correct channels to study NLP and that you have been trained to the highest possible outcome on completion of the Course you recieve a Certificate from ILM and the BANLP.
The NLP Diploma will help you gain:
- Excellent communication skills
- Discover what people are REALLY saying and understand the real meaning behind their words
- Listening and Questioning Skills
- Tune in to how people are talking to you
- Forward-moving thinking
- Remove the barriers that hold you back and boost your confidence
- The tools to reach your full potential
- Change your thoughts about what is possible and make yourself think more productively about success
- A focused approach to life
- Clear the clutter and turn challenges into success
- Excellent rapport-building skills
- What makes people tick (including you)? Become more persuasive. You can learn how to say 'no' and get the other person to say 'yes'!
The objectives of the three-day Diploma in NLP are:
- To give you a stand-alone set of tools to apply to a coaching practice or life in general
- To give you extra insights into the hidden meanings behind what people say
- To enable you to facilitate change in a conversational way so that you can apply coaching skills to every situation - even with resistant clients - ideal for coaching teenagers or anyone who has been 'sent' for coaching
- To give you a greater understanding about how people's minds affect their results
19 things you will learn across the three days:
- An introduction to NLP - how it started, how it is used and what it really means
- Filters - how we filter the information we receive and how this affects how we communicate with others
- Sensory acuity - how to notice and read accurately the non-verbal signals from another person - a crucial skill within NLP and a highly effective way to improve your own communication style
- Rapport skills - how to put others at ease and build trust - vital in any coaching relationship. Learn body language, posture, facial expression, gestures and speech patterns and eye accessing cues
- Creating your own motivating mission statement - see how this can strengthen your client's commitment to their goals
- The 10 keys to personal development - how to behave with integrity as a coach and as an individual
- Feedback models - how to give feedback as a coach in the best way to help others develop and what to do with feedback to help you develop to your best potential as a coach
- Well-formed outcomes - "Is what you want, what you REALLY want?" How to understand what is really important to you - it may not be what you think!
- Understanding how you think - find out whether people are 'glass half-empty or glass half-full' people through their language. Understand how people are different and what motivates people to take action
- Tools for generating creativity - powerful methods to help you plan more effectively, hone your ideas and use a completely different way of thinking to achieve success
- Five key challenges to use with clients' limiting statements
- The three words to be aware of that weaken your message
- Three ways to use language to reframe things for your clients
- Use language to really understand how people work, remove obstacles in communication, how to get to the core of what someone is saying and meaning, how to talk another person's language, rapport building and language patterns
- Negotiation tools - show your clients how to reach agreement in any situation
- Goals - quick tools to uncover why you want something and skills to break the largest goals into manageable chunks
- Action - a speedy way to uncover what stops people from taking action and what resources will help them be more successful
- How to restore your resources - for example, how to find extra confidence when you need it, maintain emotional control and recollect events vividly
- How to get in control of your time and manage yourself to be more productive
"An Excellent 3 days, beneficial for anyone in any role, thank you."
First Line Digital
"Thank you for an extremley valuable 3 days! The techniques you have taught me will become a valuable asset in my business."
James Briers, Nanomesh Ltd
"Very good course. Made me really think about the Mind, Body and Soul repect. We will be using these NLP Techniques for our business and personal development."
Scott Heslop, Fruit TV