NLP Trainers Training and Evaluation
Why attend NLP Centre of Excellence's NLP Trainer's Training and Evaluation?
Would any of the following be of value to you?
- Running your own NLP Training Institute
- Being able to certify NLP Practitioners and Master Practitioners
- Increasing your credibility for corporate training by being a Certified Trainer of NLP
- Increased competitive advantage in your coaching or therapy business by being certified at a high level in NLP
- Being the best presenter and trainer you can possibly be
- Launching yourself into the lucrative keynote speaker market
- Making money whilst transforming and empowering other people
- Having the most powerful personal development experience there is
- Being trained by one of the worlds leading Coaches and NLP experts
If you ticked just one box you are making a good investment of your time and money. If you ticked more than one, Mindtree NLP Trainer's Training is most definitely for you!
What does it take to be a most excellent and successful Trainer of NLP?
- Knowing your NLP
- Demonstrating what you are teaching
- Being a compelling, inspiring and entertaining trainer whose personality shines through
- Determination, energy and commitment to your own future and success
- What's the content of the NLP Trainer's Training?
- Banishing stage fright and nerves forever
- Deleting any limiting beliefs you might have about being a successful NLP Trainer
- How to enter and maintain the ideal Trainer State
- Building rapport with audiences of any size from 5 to 5,000
- Rapidly gaining compliance and control with any group
- How to use hypnotic suggestion in training to accelerate learning and install new skills
- Working with and managing group dynamics
How to design training programmes
- Designing exercises with multiple outcomes and evaluating your students for certification
- How to do overt and covert demonstrations that inspire and motivate, let alone always work
- Using the 4-MAT system to perfectly structure all of your presentations quickly and easily
- Working with energy as a trainer
- Developing the physiology of charisma and Personal Magnetism
- Dealing with difficult students and hecklers
- Motivational and Keynote speaking techniques
- How to advertise, market and sell NLP Training programmes
- Winning corporate business..
- How to run a successful open NLP training seminar
- Put together lesson and outcome plans
- Scheme of Work/story board
- Deliver to learning styles
- Facilitate inclusion
- Plus much, much more...
How is the NLP Trainer's Training structured?
The Trainer's Training itself is 14 days in duration. This is followed by a 4-day evaluation process. During the first 12 days you'll be presenting and getting feedback from Certified NLP Trainers. Every technique you learn you'll immediately get up in front of an audience and practice. The training uses lots of hypnotic and accelerated learning methods so, before you know it, you will be presenting using your new skills without even thinking about it. You'll also learn the secrets of performing demonstrations and selling training programmes.
What happens during the 4-day Evaluation and Certification?
Firstly you complete a closed book written exam on the content of NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner Training. You have all day to complete it, though most people finish much earlier than they expect. Provided you know your NLP, you'll find it easy. On two of the remaining three days you'll be presenting. You will do two different 30-minute presentations taken from the content of the traditional NLP Practitioner or Master Practitioner curriculum. You will receive detailed feedback on each of your presentations. The content of each presentation is your choice and you get lots of time to practice during the first 14 days. The remaining day is Demo Day. During the day you will present a live demonstration of a Practitioner or Master Practitioner NLP pattern. You'll get to choose your own demonstration subject though a Master Trainer of NLP will tell you which particular demonstration to perform. During the first 14 days you will learn how to make every demonstration work perfectly every time.
Your evaluation will comprise the following five aspects:
- A 3,000 word reflective essay. Further details on this will be sent by separate email. This will need to be completed within three months of booking, and in any event by 30 June
- A closed book written test - pass mark approximately 75%
- One presentation of an NLP topic - approximately 30 minutes
- demonstration of one of the NLP patterns
- Finally you get to celebrate your well-earned success with your fellow newly Certified Trainers of NLP
The course is open to anyone who has an NLP Master Practitioner certificate and who we believe would be appropriate for the course. We will interview all applicants who we do not know or who we have not trained.
Location, dates and costs
Courses take place NLP Centre of Excellence . There is accommodation nearby & we have links with affordable accommodation in the area.
- Trainers Training - 23rd November 2010 (14 days, 1 day off). £2,700
- Evaluation - December 11 to 15th 2010 (4 days) £1,000
Discounts are available for early booking. We offer instalment facilities
Why Attend Our Trainers Training?
- To take your NLP knowledge to new levels, and become even more fluent in using NLP. It's one thing to know it well enough to use it - it's another to know it well enough to teach it.
- To run NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner courses. If this is something you would like to do, in our opinion it is one of the best ways to make a difference. You know how much impact NLP had in your life, don't you? Well, imagine being able to create that for others!
- Even if you don't plan to run Practitioner or Master Practitioner courses, preferring to run for example, in-house NLP-based communication courses, you'll have an academically recognised certificate, which will help you stand out from the competition. And if your organisational client happens to want, for example, an in-house Business Practitioner, you'll be able to provide it, which will far exceed the cost of Trainers Training.
- Having an ILM endorsed Training certificate will help distinguish you from other trainers and coaches.
You can gain an ILM Endorsed certificate to use NLP in up to two of four fields- business, sport, coaching and health/therapy.
- We will advise you on how to take what you have learnt forward commercially - 'the business of training' standards. We are committed to excellence. As one of our Trainers, you will know that you know the material!
"Petruzzi, an Australian, is one of the best qualified coaches of his kind in the world. He has worked with several top teams including West Ham and Crystal Palace and his advanced training methods look like paying dividends on the pitch.
The lads have taken to him and shown belief in his methods but his work is structured and a long-term thing."
"Fantastic, Sara got involved with the exercises and helped my understanding, also hearing about Sara experiences in business was very inspirational"
"I felt I could trust Jimmy , very approachable, genuine, very welcoming"